Get Never-Fail Connectivity for your Business:
4G/LTE Failover as a Service Technology
Your Network. Always on.
Keep your network and multiple locations connected with the scalable, always-on wireless failover as a service technology (FaaST) from Broad Sky Networks, powered by AT&T.
We’ll create a diverse wireless path that easily meshes with your primary wired connection and automatically fails over when your primary circuits are down. Or, use our wireless solution as your primary internet when wired circuits are delayed . . . and keep your business humming along without interruption.
Why Failover as a Service?
We all know the pain of business disruption when the network fails. Customer service, logistics, POS transactions, cloud applications, and more are stuck at a standstill—with productivity down and revenues suffering. That’s where wireless failover as a service comes in.
- Your network is always on with this highly reliable backup solution
- Easily scalable across multiple locations
- Deploys quickly – no on-site action required
- Very cost-effective compared to wired options
- Stream multiple carrier networks with a single source
- Cloud-based management, monitoring and configuring
- Alarms and reporting for failover instances
Features may vary based on client’s WAN configuration/requirements
-No CapEx options available with a three-year contract
-Equipment included for duration of active service
-Cross-carrier pooling available with five or more sites