Today’s enterprises are under increasing pressure to meet customer demands, keep pace with rising expectations and respond quickly to changing trends. To address these challenges, organization require fast, secure and reliable internet access to connect employees to all applications they need to do their jobs. In many cases, wireless network connectivity makes the most sense for businesses operating in remote locations or with multiple retail locations. In fact, many forecast the demand for wireless broadband will continue to spike. Cisco predicts global mobile data traffic will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47% percent from 2016 to 2021. Experts attribute much of the increase to the growing adoption of smartphones and high-capacity LTE networks. (Cisco).
Enterprises are turning to 4G LTE high-speed wireless broadband for primary, hybrid and failover network connections. The technology delivers fast speeds, robust and reliable Wi-Fi that together offers an improved Quality of Experience (QoE) for users. When evaluating 4G LTE providers, remember that not all services are created equal! Ask questions about deployment time and support options and look for services with these must-have capabilities for the greatest ROI.
- Always-on’ access wherever you are– With 4G LTE, employees will have ‘always-on’ access to mission critical systems and cloud-based applications they use daily. This includes payment processing systems, customer analytics solutions and time and attendance platforms, for example. Whether your team is setting up a new distribution center, working at a remote construction site or opening a new retail branch, your employees will be empowered and connected to the applications they use the most
- Improve the internet experience and get better backups– Look for 4G LTE routers and networking solutions that have 4G LTE Advanced options and allow for multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability. This gives users an extremely reliable and high-quality internet experience. Not only that, the best 4G LTE services augment WAN bandwidth, meaning the connection leverages 4G, Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN when needed. Solutions that deliver both branch wired networking as well as cellular connectivity in the event of a connection failure deliver the ultimate connection safeguards.
- Remote management– Look for routers with cloud-based management options to remove the need to have on-site IT support staff at every location. With a management dashboard that shows data usage and connected devices across the entire network, remote network management is simplified.
- Fast deployments– Instead of having to wait for the local carrier to install wireline Internet at every new office , which can take weeks or even months to complete, the advantage of 4G LTE is that it provides immediate, enterprise-grade connectivity− without the wait! Within hours of setting up a 4G LTE wireless router, users should be able to access business-central applications. 4G LTE can be deployed extremely quickly almost anywhere business gets done, so find a provider that can deliver on that promise.
- Simplified billing– Look for a partner that offers better value with pooled pricing and simplified billing along with access to the nation’s top wireless carriers. By pooling data usage among multiple distributed locations, customers get the most use of their data, regardless of what location is using it. By working with an experienced 4G LTE provider, you’ll have one bill for wireless services and the flexibility to streamline broadband management.
In an era of ever-escalating data usage and our increasing reliance on high-speed broadband to do our jobs, organizations can benefit significantly from flexible 4G LTE last mile solutions. If you’d like to learn more about how Broad Sky Networks can help you meet your goals with a complete 4G LTE solution, email us at Partners@Broadskynetworks.net or give us a call at (877) 291-9575.